It is really an undeniable matter of fact that today is mobile application development field is developing at a rapid pace. Along with it, varieties of application development tools are growing. Mobile Application developers always look for such tools that would make them to devise feature-rich application in the utmost efficient way. Here is set of some robust and highly functional mobile application development tools that are ruling the industry.
1. Xamarin :- It is becoming immensely popular in the recent aiming mobile apps development industry. Any kind of platform (Android, iOS, Windows ) by using Xamarin, programmers can effortlessly devise mobile applications on any platform simply using simple shared C# code-base. Here are some features Xamarin popular among the developers.
- Provides own tool for user interface development
- You can test the applications on multiple devices using the excellent cloud service provided by Xamarin
- Offers native API access
- Mentionable back-end integration
- Forms code sharing interfaces
2. PhoneGap :- One more Popular tool that is trending in the market is PhoneGap. A part from regular mobile app development platforms (Android, iOS, Windows) using PhoneGap, you would be able to devise applications for Palm platform and Symbian as well. Here are some features and functionalities for which the majority of the developers are preferring to use PhoneGap as their application development tool.
- It is an open-source framework
- It is available for free of cost
3. Appcelerator :- In the present tech-savvy business market, because of its plenty of convenient features, popularity of Appcelerator is accelerating in the market. Go through the below-mentioned features to understand the business-driven benefits of using Appcelerator.
- Extremely convenient to develop apps for HTML5, Blackberry, Cross-platform apps apart from regular iOS and Android
- Able to develop hardware based app
- You can store data either in cloud or in the device
- Easy to come up with a prototype
4. Sencha :- Typically the newly released version of Sencha is Ext. JS. This version is thriving in the market as creating applications in HTML5 is incredibly simple for the developers using this mobile app development tool. More interestingly, you can steer clear of the hassle of devising cross-platform application development using the latest version of Sencha.
5. iFactr :- this tool is so easy-to-use and so effective and smooth that the app developers can start their respective development process just after two to three training days. If you want a quick feedback, you can put your trust on this mobile application development tool as it would cater you to come up with a feature-rich prototype within a very short span of time. The more alluring fact about iFactr is that it uses Xamarin to develop Android and iOS applications.